(More) Aftermarket Parts (from Wis.)

Fuzzb8

Received fly screen yesterday and got it installed in a jiffy! Can't wait to go for a ride and see how it does. Thank you much sir!!

EugeneORFZ8

Received the Akrapovic pipe today and it's already installed. Sounds and looks great!! Thanks for the sweet deal. Good luck with the new bike!!

lothodon

Super Moderator
Just a few items left, any takers?

Diamond Check Mirrors with Reverse Thread Adapters Included
Smog Plate Block Offs with Airbox Plug (plug not in photo)

Quick mailing! Prices in first post or make me an offer!!!

Last edited:

lothodon

Super Moderator
No problem, I just had my baby boy so I've not been online anyway!

But on topic, the mirrors offer nearly identical visibility as the stock mirrors but are (imo) far less ugly. You still need to fold your elbows in to see anything behind you, just like the stock mirrors. (At least I did.)

[]V[]addog

No problem, I just had my baby boy so I've not been online anyway!

But on topic, the mirrors offer nearly identical visibility as the stock mirrors but are (imo) far less ugly. You still need to fold your elbows in to see anything behind you, just like the stock mirrors. (At least I did.)

I wonder if those mirrors would work on the fazer, since we ahv ethe fairing the mirrors actualy work, so I would hate to loose that! ha ha
For the tail light... I just see some loose wires. is this a direct plug and play tail light. I assume if you are integrating blinkers you needs some resistors and such?
ship to canada?

lothodon

Super Moderator
as far as i know there are no direct plug tail lights for the fz8. this one is bare wires. i ran led turns and never used the integrated turns but they will flash fast. i don't get why anyone adds the resistor as i prefer the faster flash of leds. i don't think the mirrors would work on the fazer as the mount point is totally different.

lothodon

Super Moderator
Both the levers and tail light are spoken for and or sold already. since the only items left are mirrors and smog plates i'm going to call this thread closed.

thanks to everyone for the sales, it made the trade in of my fz8 a LOT less painful and it's great to know fellow forum members got some good stuff too!