(More) Aftermarket Parts (from Wis.)

lothodon

Super Moderator
It's both a happy and sad day for lothodon. Bit the bullet on a new Yamaha Star Stryker as my "new" friend list includes, well, ALL cruiser riders. Guess that happens when you get OLD!

I managed to yank nearly every aftermarket part before parting with my 2011.

Carbon fiber (looking) shorter than stock mirrors (still elbow views) $15

Smog Block off plates $8

All prices include shipping. Only a few items left thanks to the wonderful members of this great forum!!!

Last edited:

lothodon

Super Moderator
it's been a very busy day but I PROMISE pics and prices right after work tomorrow. (but i did sell my 'spare' house today!)

Last edited:

FZ8Ryder

Interested in the tail light and possibly the Akropovic exhaust. Thanks for selling you parts on here. :)

lothodon

Super Moderator
Found a few more items, Smog Plates (warning, BITCH of an install), swingarm spools.

IF you're interested in multiple items I WILL make a deal as shipping can be combined. You all know how that works.

Last edited:

lothodon

Super Moderator
Not a motodyanmics but install is easy if your not afraid to cut wires. No strobe effects but easy install. Led turns didnt survive the uninstall procrss as the boots got brittle and cracked.

lothodon

Super Moderator
Bar end mirrors and fly screen sold. Will update main post when I get home and s can use my real computer.

First post updated. If anyone want's pics I finally have some time.

Last edited:

lothodon

Super Moderator
i think i'm all caught up on pm's. for those that have paid (thanks of course first off) the parts are going out tonight (wife works at a usps sort facility) and tracking will be pm'd monday.

thanks to everyone that's shown an interest. making the hit i took trading in my fz8 a lot less painful and i dig knowing fellow forum members are getting the parts.

FZ8Panda

Received everything today. Legit sale and fast shipping! Thanks again. I was loving everything till my baby decided to drop on its left side outta nowhere when I got up off the bike and was walking up the driveway. Er. Thankfully there was no major damage. Looks like it's time for an engine guard/cage. =P