Modified engine guard

master paper clip

Funny thing you say that. My friend told me to send an email to Yamaha and tell them they should have made it that way from the beginning lol

Yea cause it's stupid how u have to choose either frame sliders or the engine guard, should be able to have both without modification to the parts

Mrpacis

Yea cause it's stupid how u have to choose either frame sliders or the engine guard, should be able to have both without modification to the parts

Well said. Atleast when the bike fall on its side it will only damage the plastic slider. If I didn't have it it would damage and scratch the whole engine guard. An also now I can relax and put my feet on it lol

W

WARPTH

Looks good. So now you have a engine guard which also doubled as a frame guard but now have a frame slider on the guard to protect the guard. ;) jks its awesome do you know if you can still run the guard with the factory belly pan?

D

DJK1505

That looks sick! I want one! LOL except it attaches at the bottom where my rearsets do. Not too sure it would all bolt up down there. Anyways looks great man, nice job!!!!!!!!!!

DJ

Mrpacis

Looks good. So now you have a engine guard which also doubled as a frame guard but now have a frame slider on the guard to protect the guard. ;) jks its awesome do you know if you can still run the guard with the factory belly pan?

I went on the website. And yes you can have te belly pan and engine guard without interfering with each other.

Mrpacis

That looks sick! I want one! LOL except it attaches at the bottom where my rearsets do. Not too sure it would all bolt up down there. Anyways looks great man, nice job!!!!!!!!!!

DJ

Thanks. Unjust cant stop moddin this bike. Now I need some rearsets.

D

DJK1505

Thanks. Unjust cant stop moddin this bike. Now I need some rearsets.

Fill your sig out, do you have a PCV? Good tires? If you are not gonna reverse shift the thing I would hold off on the rear sets, and put that 400 bucks into suspension or engine. Prob suspension if I were you. But the guard is still sick as hell man! Get some more red on the bike to match. Or powder coat it again to mathc the forks! LOL

DJ

chopstic

yep! and now he need to get another frame guard to protect that new frame slider... but wait... then he'll need another frame slider to protect the new-new frame guard, and then he'll need something to protect that too. Its an endless cycle of protection!!!