modds and maintenance.

cpatt

well i finally started work on the bike for the year. and i started my first round with gps mount, levers, air filter, and a usb plug so i can charge my phone.

i got everything off of ebay so well see how it all lasts but lets start with the levers
Brake Clutch Levers Yamaha FZ1 Fazer GT FZ6R FZ8 XJ6 FZ6 Fazer S2 Gold | eBay

i didnt realise they were shorties when i ordered them but i just sat on the bike and i love them much better for the way i grip the bars. they fit perfect no need for shims or anything.

next i put on the gps mount and the usp port.
12V DC USB Socket Power Inverter Charger Motorcycle ATV UTV 5 ft Long | eBay

Waterproof Motorcycle Bike Handlebar Mount Case iPhone 5 4S 4G 4 3GS New | eBay

only thing with the usb mount is i didnt use there adhesive to hold it on. i used black zip ties

then i popped off the gas tank to get to the filter easier.

next on my list once it all showes up is a new tinted tail light and some billet gold grips and an oil change.

oh and plese i encourage every funny comment you can make of my mess of a shed i call a work shop.

Last edited:

Spyder Eye

oh i forgot about that... my slushy machine has been running the past few days... my bad.

Yah, I used to live in Lawrence, Massachusetts before moving to Houston, Texas. I do miss the weather up there sometimes (spring, summer, fall) but not the winter time.

S

Shock

I'm Texas boy through and through not much use for snow. We get snow in the northern parts of Texas but I don't live there.

cpatt

thanks to cracker0309 i got my new tail light in today.

before

after

thats a custom fender elimenator. and ill be installing plate lights on it tomorrow