Mivv Double Gun. The good/The bad?

860Rider

Hey guys. My slip on choice keeps coming back to the Yoshi R77D and the Mivv Double Gun. Maybe im thinking too hard but Im reading some issues with the Mivv that maybe some of you can help with.

1- Is it really too loud?
-by design and what Im reading some are saying on long trips it will get annoying, and also piss off the neighbors, and get cops attention. None of which I want

2-Power loss?
-again by design Im reading there is not enough back pressure and there's loss of HP and Torque

Does anyone know, and/or can prove these untrue? I have to leave my house at 515am for work and there are a ton of cops on the way. Also with my dimensions I don't need power loss lol.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the nicer weather

b-eock

I had it. I loved it. It was loud, but not unbearable. And I did multiple hour trips with it. The tone is lovely to my ears, especially after its broken in a little.

Had plenty of back pressure, I could bring the bike up, stock gearing from a complete stop.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

pastasauce

I have it and absolutely love it. It is loud, but I've heard louder. As far as performance goes I can't comment on that as it is my first slip on. You will piss people off no matter how loud or quite your bike is. Just make sure you can deal with the noise!

bimmertech12

If you want extremely obnoxious, get a danmoto xg1. Im trying to baffle it this weekend

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk