Mirrors

Ryandi2

I Need a set of Bar ends that would fit my drivin bars. i have been riding with out any, but its driving me nuts when im in a group ride.. but i also do not want to ruin the lines of the bike. with out mirrors i think the bike looks very good. any suggestions?

Last edited:

MotoZen

I don't know if they'll fit your driven bars, but I love my CRG Arrows.

How do you ride without mirrors? Not knowing what is coming up behind me would drive me absolutely crazy.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

Ryandi2

I don't know if they'll fit your driven bars, but I love my CRG Arrows.

How do you ride without mirrors? Not knowing what is coming up behind me would drive me absolutely crazy.

i am constanly looking over my shoulder.. but to be honest the stock mirrors on the bike didnt help at all.. no matter how i adjusted them.. they would flop over at 30mph. so i really never had them to begin with and yes it is driving me nuts

MotoZen

i am constanly looking over my shoulder.. but to be honest the stock mirrors on the bike didnt help at all.. no matter how i adjusted them.. they would flop over at 30mph. so i really never had them to begin with and yes it is driving me nuts

Fair enough. Stock mirrors were pretty terrible, unless you really like your elbows.

Ryandi2

Fair enough. Stock mirrors were pretty terrible, unless you really like your elbows.

haha ya.. i havent pulled the trigger on mirrors yet bc im not sure what will fit with my bars..

krillz

I know you asked about bar end but I LOVE my Tomok style. They flow with the bike. The stock ones worked ok for me but are UGLY. The Tomok ones I did have to use lock-tite. @ 100 they would move.

Ryandi2

I know you asked about bar end but I LOVE my Tomok style. They flow with the bike. The stock ones worked ok for me but are UGLY. The Tomok ones I did have to use lock-tite. @ 100 they would move.

Do u have pic of the. On your bike?