Mirror bolt holes

Btucker1420

Anyone have any ideas on what to plug the hole for the mirrors with have had some trouble finding bolt in black an that they sell in right and left thread think i saw on somewhere that you could use the popper bolts but dont know where to find any

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
Anyone have any ideas on what to plug the hole for the mirrors with have had some trouble finding bolt in black an that they sell in right and left thread think i saw on somewhere that you could use the popper bolts but dont know where to find any

eBay - Mirror Blanking Plugs Yamaha

A little pricey for mirror blanking plugs, but they are billet aluminum. If you have the cheap bar end mirrors, its not a terrible investment.
(In comparison to paying $100-$200+ for aftermarket mirrors like Rizoma's.)

H

Hoover

I bought black plugs from True Value hardware. 25 cents. Perfect fit, job done.

Gary

Mirror plugs

I also went to Ace Hardware and bought two plastic plugs to fill the mirror holes after removing the mirrors. Cost about two bucks and the bike has a finished look now. Thanks for the great tip.

W

WARPTH

i pulled the black plugs out from the back of my panasonic plasma covering the wall mount holes and pushed them into the holes where the mirrors were. fit well and looks good

n8kdfz8

i'm happy you brought this subject up! Because i was wondering what to use as well if i bought bar end mirrors. great advise from all of you!