Mini Cooper...First Drive. Warning: TL;DR

cambo

Avid Rider
The car is sort of new here but been around for year on the other side of the pond. $hit load of aftermarket parts foe the Fiesta. From many lowering kit options and handling stuff to $38K rally kit upgrade.

I might just lower it a bit and put some sway bars so I don't have to slow down too much when I turn... keeping the momentum going! LOL

I drove the new mini when it first cam back. Awesome little car. Brakes were quite efficient too.

I want this Ford Fiesta

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TshFWSsrn8]DC SHOES: Ken Block's Gymkhana THREE, Part 2; Ultimate Playground; l'Autodrome, France - YouTube[/ame]

C

calscrazy

having been to DC several times on my bike the only way i would commute there on a daily basis would be in a tank. been in DC, LA, san diego, austin, houston, atlanta and dallas at rush hour on my bike. DC was worst with houston,dallas and atlanta a close second. LA on a bike really wasnt that bad since you can lane split and the people are used to it. you try that in dallas and they fling doors open, run you off road or just squeeze you into car beside them.

black8

Gas prices here in the states are pretty damn high these days, close to $4/gallon.
Ill swap you we pay about £7 per gallon=$10.58 so you get a bargain everytime you fill up,we get a good shagging when we fill up :mad::mad:

there is a difference between an imperial gallon and U.S gallon not sure which one is more! either way $10.58 a gallon is crazy

C

Camo

Nothing wrong with a mini mate. Looks the goods, I'd drive it for sure.

cambo

Avid Rider
thanks boss, no I'm not dogging the Mini at all. I was hooked after the first test drive! just saying I feel...vulnerable? inside it? haha

Correction: I was hooked when I saw them in italian job

C

calscrazy

it wasnt the mini that hooked you...... it was charlize theron and the dream of all that gold!

cambo

Avid Rider
it wasnt the mini that hooked you...... it was charlize theron and the dream of all that gold!

hahah! Charlize is alllrriiiighhht. Not too much of a blonde fan though. Shania Twain is my all time most attractive celebrity I think. AND she's pushing 50 these days? Still stunning. Blew my MIND when I heard her husband cheated on her!!! Why would you do that!!

Disclaimer: Amanda if you can somehow see this I'm totally kidding, you are the only woman I see and the most beautiful.