Merry Christmac to all

Black Widow

Avid Rider
Merry Christmas to all members and their families, and may 2013 bring you good riding weather and safe roads.

(and better typing skills to me( Christmac jeez)

S

Shock

Right back at you good Sir. Merry Christmas and happy new year!

C

Camo

To you too BW.
Everybody stay safe over this silly season...

Rubber side down
Adam.
PS. My kids are pushing each other around on their brand new TTR50! First bike fun, they're so excited.
Learning to brake before we kick it over :)

C

Camo

No video but I should've had it rolling... The father inlaw had a cry about having the bike on his acreage so I took the kids up to a spot 25minutes away.
There's a model airplane club and a manicured field they use on one side of maybe 5 acres? So I was going to take the kids to the furthest point from the club as there was a few old guys sitting around gearing up their planes and shit.
A few of my mates bring their kids to this place every week so I figured, no problems right?
Wrong. Two old guys heading towards us and I figured they were going to wish the kids a merry hoho and ask about the bike.... They tell me were going to pack our shit up and piss off before they call the cops! I say sorry what?
One guys says to me in front of my kids and I quote "you fucking deaf mate? I told you we don't want those fucking kids making a fucking racket on that thing! We'll call the fucking cops and have 'em take that bike away."
I said as calmly as I could to watch his mouth, told the kids to get I the car and made sure they did.
I don't know how I restrained myself from caving in heads but I managed to let them know how I felt and reminded them it was Xmas day. We got in the car and it started pissing down rain lol.
Kids were upset and just wanted to go home, so here we are at home.
They're happily playing with their other toys and we'll wait for the rain to stop and head to a place I know they can ride without any hassles from some Scrooged out wrinkly cunts.

Sorry had to vent and tell the story where the kids wouldn't here me and get upset.

My youngest says to me on the way home, "don't worry about it dad, those old men are just cranky cause they didn't get a dirt bike for Xmas" lol

sinclap2

Lazy
Yeah, but I am sure I is ok for them to make a racket with their model airplanes, dickheads. I hope you wished them a merry xmas and that their f'ing planes crashed.

LOL, I reckon your youngest is onto something there!

highoctane

Canyon Carver
Merry Christmas to you as well!

And Camo, Too bad for the kids sake.
I'm sure you wanted to tell em to Fuck off

H

Hoover

No video but I should've had it rolling... The father inlaw had a cry about having the bike on his acreage so I took the kids up to a spot 25minutes away.
There's a model airplane club and a manicured field they use on one side of maybe 5 acres? So I was going to take the kids to the furthest point from the club as there was a few old guys sitting around gearing up their planes and shit.
A few of my mates bring their kids to this place every week so I figured, no problems right?
Wrong. Two old guys heading towards us and I figured they were going to wish the kids a merry hoho and ask about the bike.... They tell me were going to pack our shit up and piss off before they call the cops! I say sorry what?
One guys says to me in front of my kids and I quote "you fucking deaf mate? I told you we don't want those fucking kids making a fucking racket on that thing! We'll call the fucking cops and have 'em take that bike away."
I said as calmly as I could to watch his mouth, told the kids to get I the car and made sure they did.
I don't know how I restrained myself from caving in heads but I managed to let them know how I felt and reminded them it was Xmas day. We got in the car and it started pissing down rain lol.
Kids were upset and just wanted to go home, so here we are at home.
They're happily playing with their other toys and we'll wait for the rain to stop and head to a place I know they can ride without any hassles from some Scrooged out wrinkly cunts.

Sorry had to vent and tell the story where the kids wouldn't here me and get upset.

My youngest says to me on the way home, "don't worry about it dad, those old men are just cranky cause they didn't get a dirt bike for Xmas" lol

You can vent here any time you want mate...you are among friends. Shame we closed the gun thread eh!!

Oh, and I recon its time to whup your father in law into shape. If he wasn't such a miserable git, this would never have happened !!!!

C

Camo

You can vent here any time you want mate...you are among friends. Shame we closed the gun thread eh!!

Oh, and I recon its time to whup your father in law into shape. If he wasn't such a miserable git, this would never have happened !!!!
We went there for Xmas day lunch and the first thing my boys said was, can we ride our new bike in your paddock grandpa! Rofl! He stuttered for a sec and says, I don't see why not. Hahahahaha!
Has been a great day, kids are starting to melt down and I'm beat but it's time for a jack n coke and recline in front of the tellie :D

AlCab

Merry Christmas everyone. We are in Colorado and its a white Christmas here. Started snowing a couple hours ago and still going strong.

Camo, sorry to hear your kids didn't get to ride their Christmas presents and had to witness adults behaving badly to boot.

Black Widow

Avid Rider
Camo, did they realize that thier voices are louder than the 50, yeesh, i am glad you kept your cool. I probably would be spending the day in jail if i was in your shoes. My son's first bike was a TT50, 2002( i think). Great little bike, you can remove the exhaust restrictor when they get used to the bike and want to climb small hills.