Member map

MotoZen

I saw this feature on another forum and thought it was great, especially for anyone that wants to organize a group ride. Basically you can enter you zip code into your profile and have your general location show up on a map.

I found this on-line, but I'm not sure if this can be fine on here or not: How to Build a Map of Forum Members With Google Maps | eHow

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

EDIT: Here is a link to a google map for anyone that is interested.
FZ8-Forum Member Map

You'll have to PM me with your zip code or general location and I'll add your own pin and label it with your forum name.

Last edited:

MotoZen

I'm thinking that later tonight I Matt try to create a map and see if I can embed it in a new thread, then get it stickied.

MotoZen

Original Post has been updated with a link. I've also contacted the forum providers to see if there is a better way to do this.

lepontois2

Holy crap you live right down the road from Tague Lumber. I deliver there out of Columbus,OH. We should do a group ride for sure. Maybe College State,PA? I've been up there many times and there is a lot of Hills and curves.

MotoZen

Yup, they're right around the corner. That's exactly why I thought this was a cool feature.

kodoq88

I saw this feature on another forum and thought it was great, especially for anyone that wants to organize a group ride. Basically you can enter you zip code into your profile and have your general location show up on a map.

I found this on-line, but I'm not sure if this can be fine on here or not: How to Build a Map of Forum Members With Google Maps | eHow

EDIT: Here is a link to a google map for anyone that is interested.
FZ8-Forum Member Map

You'll have to PM me with your email address in order for me to invite you to the map. Then you can add your own pin and label it with your forum name.

PMed!!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

MikeC

Weekend Rider
LOL, Hey MotoZen - wanna meet up this weekend for a ride?

I'll just meet you in the middle somewhere... :D

MotoZen

Sounds good to me. What's a few thousand miles between friends?

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Are you guys doing pretty much the same thing? Just a Google map? Have you found a way to embed it into the forum?

Yes, it is just a Google map, and there is a link to it in the first post.

MotoZen

Is there any interest in this at all?