Matching Exhaust Paint

I have a scratch on my exhaust. I was wondering if anyone has painted it before and what flat black paint I would get to match it. I have a 2013.

Sinooch

i just painted my exhaust. I used the 2000 degree flat black rustoleum. Auto Specialty Paints High Heat Product Page

It wasnt that bad of a process.The procedure i did:

1) Remove headers
2) sand headers ( i used red scotchbrite)
3) paint 3-4 coats
4) reinstall headers (be careful because the paint scratches easy before its cured
4) once its all installed and on the bike you have to cure

Curing Process:
1) turn bike on and leave at idle for 10 minutes, then let it cool down
2) turn bike on and leave at idle for 20 minutes, then let i cool down
3) turn bike on and let idle for 30 minutes at running temperature (i got fed up and went for a ride lol, I grew impatient)

Tips: be careful during reinstallation due to easy scratching. If it does scratch, it should only be a light one so once it is back on you can do some light touch up spraying and it'll look perfect. Then cure the bike.

I did some touch up after i cured it and then just ran the bike after. It worked just as well then too

Also just a quick note, the headers will smoke a lot for the first couple of minutes. Don't get freaked out by it. It will stop

Sinooch, that looks awesome. I guess I should have said muffler instead of exhaust. I'm looking to just touch up the muffler, the can, not the whole system. It does look like that paint would match. I don't want to repaint the whole can if I don't have to.

Sinooch

lol sorry about that. i misunderstood you. But if you think this color would match, you could always just buy a can of this and spray it on a q-tip and touch up whatever you want. I feel like it should work so long as i matches