Map for Coffmans shorty and K & N filter

Vhutchinson

Hey guys I just ordered a juice box pro and am still waiting for it to arrive. I havent downloaded the software yet but am wondering if there is already a map made for the coffman with k & n ? Thanks in advance

Sent from my SGH-I527M using Tapatalk

FastZ8

I would like to know as well I have a Coffman exhaust and have done A.I.S block off and am wanting to do the airbox mod with K&N and buy a juice box or PCV...I would love to know if there is anyone out there who has a tune that will support that setup.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

FastZ8

Typically how much does a reflash cost and how long would it take to get it done?

FastZ8

Also wouldn't a flash tune completely throw my warranty out the window?

9 Lives

The closest your probably going to get is the Jumbo map or one of the tunes from the PCV site unless someone has your setup and had it on a dyno. These tunes will be close enough, the only way your going to truly tune your bike is to put it on a dyno.

Yes a ECU flash will void the warranty, at least on the engine. But only if they check.

ECU flash vary in price depending on where you get if flashed, anywhere from about $100 - 350. Guhls, flash tune and turbojoe are a few.

FastZ8

I would like to just keep running my Coffman because I love the way it looks and sounds...Like I said I have the Coffman and a.i.s block off and want to do air box and k&n...those seem to be the only mods that can be reversed quickly and are the most common...I believe I am going to buy a Two Brothers Juice Box...where can I go about getting the jumbo map.? And also am I looking at any realistic gain by doing this? Thanks for all your guys help I appreciate it.

Woody146

Banned
I would like to just keep running my Coffman because I love the way it looks and sounds...Like I said I have the Coffman and a.i.s block off and want to do air box and k&n...those seem to be the only mods that can be reversed quickly and are the most common...I believe I am going to buy a Two Brothers Juice Box...where can I go about getting the jumbo map.? And also am I looking at any realistic gain by doing this? Thanks for all your guys help I appreciate it.

Jumbos map was on a pcv..with yoshi pipe.

How are they gonna know if it's reflashed if you don't tell them or let them ride it?

The longest part of a reflash is the mailing process..so...it depends on you how long it takes...the actual reflash takes minutes.

I personally after riding Jumbos bike next to my bike after I got the reflash, would do a reflash because It is wayyyyyy cheaper....and I would go through turbo joe.period. Cheapest out of all of them and he has an fz8 and a dyno.

Pm him on the other house..I am now making crazy power with insane smoothness...worth it

Cheapest pcv I've seen is still more than a reflash..

FastZ8

Well to be honest I'm not trying to make a speed demon out of it...I'm just really used the bike now and I believe the Coffman hurt my low end power some so I just want to compensate for that and pep it up a little...nothing drastic.

Woody146

Banned
Well to be honest I'm not trying to make a speed demon out of it...I'm just really used the bike now and I believe the Coffman hurt my low end power some so I just want to compensate for that and pep it up a little...nothing drastic.

Reflash...the graves exhaust is why mine is a speed demon..reflash cleans up throttle response, that dip in the rpm is damn near un noticeable on mine.

Jumbo vs woody compare and contrast

Woody- turbotunedjoe ecu reflash

Jumbo- pcv..custom dyno tune compliments of Ivan from SBF

Price: reflash 125$

: pcv 374$ with no maps or dyno (someone will share jumbos map, but it was not a free map..just an FYI...he paid to have his shit tuned on the dyno..that's why the map is so good)

:dyno run plus tune..at least another 150$(Fuel, elevation, and mods play factor to this..so if you want the most out of your bike...I'd get it tuned by a pro in your area)

My bike (reflash) has smooth power all the way up

Jumbos bike (pcv) kinda smooth...still jerkey every few k

Ecu just straight up pull it out..send it out..put it back in...(it's under air box which you'll have to remove for air box mod...)

K&n filter ranges from 50 to 90 ( go to an auto parts store..like orileys..only 50...90 at cycle shops)

Then you have to worry about hooking up the pcv...and then tuning it.

Turbojoetuned reflash will save you money, make your bike smoother, and if you say don't put a sticker on it...no will know it's not the oem tune.

That is all..hope this helps

Last edited:

FastZ8

I wonder what kind of tune the guys who have a Mivv Double Gun or a Marthys are running because to be honest I wouldn't think that would provide anymore back pressure than what I have which is stock header and cat with a Coffman with a baffle in ?