Manuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexk

Weekend Rider
I'm afraid the only legal way to get them is to purchase the paper version - either new through a dealer/Yamaha, or on the used market.

All the electronic copies are pirated, and we don't share pirated material here.

We have a sticky post on the topic:

RoadKill

actually thats not true. you can buy the electronic version from many different vendors.

DELETED for a link to illegal content.

Last edited by a moderator:

FZ1inNH

Administrator
actually thats not true. you can buy the electronic version from many different vendors.

The Admin of this site as well as the sister FZ sites has been in contact with Yamaha Corporate and was instructed by their legal team that Yamaha does not produce or allow electronic copies of their service manuals, only the owners and warranty manuals. If you find an electronic copy for sale of the Service manual, it is, very much, illegal.

You are welcome to contact the legal department at Yamaha to verify this information if you wish.

This site nor any owned by Admin will allow the distribution or links to any site distributing illegally obtained materials.

-The Management

RoadKill

that is surprising, since i found countless vendors selling the service manual all for 14.95 in PDF form. I have to say that i am not going to check everything i buy for authenticity. It's just not realistic to do that every time you make a purchase of digital information. but if they said there are no legit service manuals in PDF that means they're are a lot of people making money from this.

b-eock

The US Yamaha Motor website sells the service manuals in electronic form (PDF) for $80

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

FZ1inNH

Administrator
The US Yamaha Motor website sells the service manuals in electronic form (PDF) for $80

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Check again. It is NOT a PDF. If you order it, it is a hard-copy only. Only the owners and parts catalog is PDF.

FZ1inNH

Administrator
There was a time when Partshark had ALL of them online for free. But Yamaha shut them down. Now when you click on manuals there? Not even a listing for Yamaha period.

I know a LOT of riders who got the free service manual from them before it was killed though. For a lot of the FZ series.

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Uhm, not to be a rule breaking pirate or anything, but if you spend an ounce of energy googling it, you can find it elsewhere on the internet as a pdf for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.