Making a few custom windscreens

sirdyza

If you are not selling these, would you post instructions on how to make this? I know how to cut the plexiglas, but don't know how to make the bend. Also, what thickness of the plexiglass did you use. This is a great looking windscreen. It looks like it is something that was designed by the manufacturer, and is and extension of the current small one. I like that it seems to fit so well, and if it blocks the wind better than the other windscreens (which it sounds like it does) I think there would be a huge market for this, at least on this forum. There are also a lot of people that purchase FZ8 parts on eBay.

How many hours did it take for you to make this? I don't think it would take that long, unless the bending of the plexiglass takes longer than I would expect. I would be willing to help make these if it is something that you don't have time to make for the forum members as I believe that I have the proper tools, with the exception of the bending tool, but that would be something that could be picked up and Harbor Freight I would believe for not all that much.

Let us know if you are interested in this. Either way, this windscreen looks really nice. Excellent job, great custom work.