Making a few custom windscreens

Wilhelm

Well guys Im working on a few windscreens if anyone is interested.
I made one clear
one painted flat black
Im thinking $60.00 plus shipping.
I will post pics of actual windscreens soon.
Let me know if you are really interested.
Thanks.

FZ8Panda

That looks great man! I might be interested as I been looking for a windscreen. Would it be possible for you to make a dark smoked one? I would like to see a pic of the flat black one too. Look forward to seeing more pics. :tup:

mckshred

Well guys Im working on a few windscreens if anyone is interested.
I made one clear
one painted flat black
Im thinking $60.00 plus shipping.
I will post pics of actual windscreens soon.
Let me know if you are really interested.
Thanks.

Interested! Sent you a pm.

Wilhelm

Yea I don't think Im going to try smoking the clear, but you are welcome to do it. Ive done my face shield, its a real mess and my wife will kill me if I do it again.

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Yea I don't think Im going to try smoking the clear, but you are welcome to do it. Ive done my face shield, its a real mess and my wife will kill me if I do it again.

diggin the creativity and shape of the windscreen! I love the clear one, because the matte black one looks really funny!

FZ8Panda

Can ya post pics of both the clear and black screens actually on the bike couple feet away from it? Would like to see how it looks couple feet away from the bike with the whole bike in the picture.

Wilhelm

Here are some pics nad a link to a how to video.
Good luck [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AkDPL6I9m4"]How to fz8 windscreen - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

sirdyza

Is this something that you would be willing to sell to multiple individuals? I really like the painted one, but the clear is nice as well. You could even go so far as to put some window tinting on it for the smoke look. I think that would turn out really nice. From my understanding, those are pretty easy to install on windows. Not sure if the adhesive would work the same on plexi, but I think it would be worth a try.

If you are willing to sell these, what would you be asking for the price?

Thanks!!!