M&A Transportation

myklobe

I recently relocated back to Texas from Utah. I made the mistake of using M&A Transportation. Here is a tiny version of my story. The full version sounds so messed up, that I won't relay all of it. The entire purpose of this thread is to save even 1 person from using this guy, as he has absolutely NO IDEA how to transport a motorcycle.

M&A Transportation
Marian Alexandrescu, Owner
1804 W Orchard Avenue
Nampa ID 83651
(208) 936-6014

This is the kind of service you can expect by using M&A Transportation to move your motorcycle for you.

After blatant transportation damage, Marian (owner and driver) admitting to me that he damaged my motorcycle in transport, and then lying to his insurance company, saying he did no damages to my basically new bike, he took 0 responsibility and refused to pay for repairs for the damages he caused by improperly transporting my motorcycle.

Over $2000 in damages and the only thing I could get out of the company that contracted M&A Transportation was about $400. The rest of the repairs are on me.

Lesson learned. If you use ANY vehicle transportation company, meticulously comb over your entire vehicle for ANY damage and make note of it before receiving the vehicle. They are only legally obligated to repair what you notice at the time of delivery AND note on the bill of lading, not what you notice 15 minutes later when you get home and soak in all the damage.

Facebook gallery -
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153371291233633.1073741888.827673632&type=1&l=9896acc603

Brake Line Bracket.jpgFront Fender Top.jpgFront Fender.jpgLeft cover.jpgLock cover.jpgSeat and Rear Cowl.jpgSeat Cut.jpg

Keach

Wtf did he just run straps all over it or something? That totally sucks man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

myklobe

Yes, that's exactly what he did. You can see the burn marks the exact size of the straps.

I don't know why he'd accept a job to transport a motorcycle if he didn't know HOW to transport a motorcycle. The seat / rear cowl was something special too. He had to have dropped something on the bike. He said he put glue on the seat to stop the split from spreading. I just have no idea what he did or even how he did the amount of damage to the bike in 2 days.

2 takeaways from my super awesome experience.

1. Don't use M&A Transportation - subcontracted from Nationwide Transport - Nationwide said they will not use him any more because of this experience, but I'm sure other companies sub him out.
2. Write EVERYTHING down on the bill of lading. I wasn't specific enough on my notes, so he legally only had to cover the items they could 100% identify from my notes. The words were there, just not in the right verbiage apparently, and that cost me a lot. I could spend way more in lawyers and take him to court, but I'd rather tell the internet and have others avoid my pain.