Lucky?

highoctane

Canyon Carver
This guy was pretty lucky
Tie your shit down!! You can ruin someones day being lazy.
I would have done more than wave my hand at him
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHWz_-fmgfU]Flying Mattress vs Biker [OFFICIAL] [Full Video] - YouTube[/ame]

Lee_533

Holy crap! I had something similar to that happen to me. I was on a bridge doing 60. The truck in front of me had a bunch of random stuff in the back (looked like they were moving) Anyways, his tailgate popped open and everything came flying out. I was all over the road dodging stuff. He lost a crib which exploded on impact, a shelf, and a bunch of boxes. The cars behind me swerved everywhere and stopped, I just dodged the debris and kept riding. Never stay behind anyone hauling crap. I'll take a ticket for passing them over a hospital bill lol

H

Hoover

I would have kicked his door in...
Shut up Camo, before you say it :deadhorse:

C

Camo

I would have kicked his door in...
Shut up Camo, before you say it :deadhorse:
I had no intentions of pointing out that you'd be unable to kick a cat, let alone a car door with that foot of yours :slap:

D

DJK1505

I had no intentions of pointing out that you'd be unable to kick a cat, let alone a car door with that foot of yours :slap:

LMAO!!!! Hoover; you knew that was coming! Too funny!!!!

Man that is some B.S. I am sure I would have to agree with Hoover I would have kicked the shit out of the door or something! Damn man!!!! Dont haul shit if you dont know how to tie it down! Thats how people get killed! Freakin idiot!!!!!

DJ