Looking for stock 2011/2012 Seat

I have a 2013 FZ8 and not really a fan of the new textured seat, I prefer the stock feel of the 2011/2012. So if you have one that you are willing to sell let me know, would be interested in buying either the rider seat or pillion also. Thanks. Located in Brooklyn, NY. Feel free to call/text me 845 242 2758 if preferred also.
Andrew

npeifer2308

I have a stock 2011 rider and pillion seat on my bike but im looking to swap it out. I might be willing to do a trade depending on what your textured seat is. I really dont understand what you mean by "textured", so could you elaborate on that one. Thanks.

Oh yeah, i'm in Allentown, PA so it wouldn't be a far ride to meet up and swap the seats if we decide to.

JSP

Administrator
I have a stock 2011 rider and pillion seat on my bike but im looking to swap it out. I might be willing to do a trade depending on what your textured seat is. I really dont understand what you mean by "textured", so could you elaborate on that one. Thanks.

Oh yeah, i'm in Allentown, PA so it wouldn't be a far ride to meet up and swap the seats if we decide to.

The 2013 FZ8 has a textured style seat instead of smooth.

Blinkgold311

I have a 2013 FZ8 and not really a fan of the new textured seat, I prefer the stock feel of the 2011/2012. So if you have one that you are willing to sell let me know, would be interested in buying either the rider seat or pillion also. Thanks. Located in Brooklyn, NY. Feel free to call/text me 845 242 2758 if preferred also.
Andrew

I have one i'll sell for cheap. PM me.