Logo Removal Tips

chodatus

Anyone have any tips to remove this Two Brothers logo on their carbon fiber pipe. Not a fan of the Red White and Blue in the color scheme.

Looks to me like its stickered/glued on. Peeled it a little at the corner to see but didn't want to tear it off making it look like shit.

mavpsa

i have a friend who put a heat gun to his scorpion exhaust and slowly peeled it off using a credit card. then wiped goo-off, or something like that on it to remove the residue.

stianR

Dont know if its like the sticker my Acropovic muffler had, but I just used a hair dryer to warm it up. Then pulled it slowly off while working it with the dryer.

compensation

Goo-gone.
I bought my arai helmet and the sticker would come off in pieces. The dealer used "original bike spirits. Spray cleaner and polish." He let it sit for a few minutes on the glue after i tore the paper part off. Its a black spray can with a little pink up top.

V

Vapordan

i have a friend who put a heat gun to his scorpion exhaust and slowly peeled it off using a credit card. then wiped goo-off, or something like that on it to remove the residue.

Any feedback on the scorpion? Noise level, look factor, regrets etc?

H

Hoover

I'd like to see a pic installed when you are finished. Sharp looking unit.

mavpsa

Any feedback on the scorpion? Noise level, look factor, regrets etc?

its a carbon fiber exhaust. looks like any other and it's not too loud. I was actually disappointed b/c i had this false belief that it would be a screamer.