Leo Vince LV One Exhaust

Spyder Eye

First a short story why picked this exhaust.

After a looking at all the different options for slip on exhausts I originally narrowed down to Arrow, 2 Bros, and Yosh. But the more I looked at them the more I found faults with them. Now I'm not saying these are bad exhausts just for one reason or another something drove me away from these manufacturer's offerings. Price was a big deal for me and I wanted something in the sub $400 range and I didn't want carbon fiber (bad experience in the past). The Yosh and 2Bros had polished versions but the more I looked at it the less I liked the idea of polished anything. 2 Bros also has a reputation for being too loud and I didn't really want to deal with that, plus it doesn't even come with a DB killer like all the other ones.

The Arrow exhaust was going to be my pick but when I wrote to the manufacture asking about repacking kits and interval times I never got a response back. After looking at for awhile I wasn't really feeling it, you know, something about it just didn't feel right. So I let it go.

I then looked at Leo Vince. Now I don't have any experience with them and have not heard any of them personally before I bought it. But I liked the brushed metal LV One which has an opaque plastic end cap. The design of it didn't really jump out at me but over time I started to really like. I liked it even more when Cycle World had it on their Fazed In feature for the FZ8. So I decided to get one before I would change my mind again.

What comes inside the box:

Close up of the can:

The business end (I took a picture of it for some reason)

On the bike:

Video (Can someone tell me how to embed these?):
FZ8 Leo Vince LV One Exhaust - YouTube

Last edited:

Spyder Eye

Did you have the DB killer installed in the video? Sounds good.

The DB Killer is removed in that video. The sound has really grown on me since I got it. This being my 4th motorcycle I have had to live with a couple different trumpet noises on my bikes. But I never had a Leo Vince. I like that with the baffle out it is not too loud. With it in it is back to stock noise levels. Since I commute almost everyday it is nice to have a muted growl and not an ear deadening "BUUUAAAA!!!" at the stop light in rush hour traffic.