LED Integrated Taillight and turn signals

Paralgin

Avid Rider
Hei.
Im sure there is a thread here some place about taillight with integrated turn signals. If someone can dirrect me there i would be happy, and if someone have any pic i even would be more happy :)

Harrywz

Hei.
Im sure there is a thread here some place about taillight with integrated turn signals. If someone can dirrect me there i would be happy, and if someone have any pic i even would be more happy :)

Search under motodynamic. I have the clear lens on my bike. Theres cheap knockoffs from China on Ebay. Stay away from them. You pay a bit more for the motodydnamic ones but you get yellow sequental turn signal and a 3 blink brake light. Plus the wire harness is plug and play includes load resistors in the harness so no cutting.

Paralgin

Avid Rider
Search under motodynamic. I have the clear lens on my bike. Theres cheap knockoffs from China on Ebay. Stay away from them. You pay a bit more for the motodydnamic ones but you get yellow sequental turn signal and a 3 blink brake light. Plus the wire harness is plug and play includes load resistors in the harness so no cutting.

was serching but the only taillight i could find from motodynamic was to a FZ1. and does not say anything about itegrated turnsignals.

IceBerge12

Is there a walk-through anywhere as to how to take out the old tail light? I wanna know if there are any tricks or tools that make it easier with out breaking any clips or anything.

BIGpanda

Who told you this? the one I got off ebay was 20$ and works and looks exactly like the motodynamic one. No resistors or anything it worked the first time. I'll take my 20$ integrated tail over the over priced motodynamic anyday.

Fzcrusin8

Is there a walk-through anywhere as to how to take out the old tail light? I wanna know if there are any tricks or tools that make it easier with out breaking any clips or anything.

Take all the plastic clips out underneath the tail, remove the driver seat to reach two plastic retainers(5mm Allen), remove the fender(license plate bracket thingy with a 10mm socket), two Phillip screws and the tail should slid away from the sub frame.. After that it's a couple more Phillip screws and the light comes right out. Plug-n-play then put it all back together. Hope this helps!

Teslank

Who told you this? the one I got off ebay was 20$ and works and looks exactly like the motodynamic one. No resistors or anything it worked the first time. I'll take my 20$ integrated tail over the over priced motodynamic anyday.

do you have a link on ebay for that item??

nexusonemeover

just did this mod. motodynamics shipped within the day i ordered, got it 2 days later (from california to ohio). install took me 30-40 minutes. looks great, works perfectly. mega thumbs up. total cost $85

mrthompson

motodynamic might be priced more than others but work excellent an look even better. i bought my first one for my r6s 5 min install. you only need a resistor if you have replaced the front turns with leds or low current bulbs. the reisistor allows the flasher to work properly not think that you have a bulb out.

DaKow

All the Saddlesores
Bought the motodynamic, installed the motodynamic, use the motodynamic, love the motodynamic. 'Nuff said.

H

Hoover

motodynamic might be priced more than others but work excellent an look even better. i bought my first one for my r6s 5 min install. you only need a resistor if you have replaced the front turns with leds or low current bulbs. the reisistor allows the flasher to work properly not think that you have a bulb out.

Resistor is not needed at all. Lockhart Phillips and others make a relay for led turns. Plug n play.

reALIGNed

I just installed mine today, real simple and looks very nice......however, the bullet connectors were very poorly crimped onto the wires, (two fell off), so I soldered them on. Otherwise, real nice product.

AcidRaiN

I had a few bulbs that weren't lighting up in mine. It made the turn signal part look funny. I didn't notice it until I had it installed. So I ended up just adding LED turns to my tidy tail. Now my brake light is just a brake light. But it looks good!

JEG

i just ordered this one for 30 off amazon its a cheapo but looks decent i have had motodynamics for my r6 i had but i thought id give something new a try so hopefully its cheap and good

Emohawk

I just installed the Motodynamic on my Fazer. I'm very happy with it. I wasn't sure if I would be comfortable with the integrated turn signals but I really like them. I love that they used the entire lens area instead of just the middle - a silly thing for Yamaha to have done really. I've never understood that.

Installation was a piece of cake. Everything fit perfectly and the harnesses (including the resistors wired in from the factory) and adapters made it a true plug-n-play install. Top notch piece of kit.

The only issue I have is I lost the center pin for a snap fastener. A trip to the dealer tomorrow will take care of that. Nice to have a few extras kicking around anyway.