Kriega Backpack

C

Camo

I had the r25 till it was stolen...best fucking bag, ever! I could fit a full rain suit, 6 beers, a change of clothes and other odds and ends in then ride 4 hours comfortably.
Really durable bit of kit.
I'll get around to getting another one day. I'll get the tail pack this time around too ;)

D

Deleted member 438

That Kriega stuff seems to be of the highest quality, but you pay the price for that quality. Sucks that some savage out there stole your pack, Camo. I bet that a**hole didn't even know what to do with a back pack so nice and got a few bucks for it.

C

Camo

I reckon he thought it was a base jumping pack, jumped of the tallest building and tried for the rip cord.... To his shock, no rip cord lol. Thieving fucker got pancaked lol

highoctane

Canyon Carver
I reckon he thought it was a base jumping pack, jumped of the tallest building and tried for the rip cord.... To his shock, no rip cord lol. Thieving fucker got pancaked lol

:rof::rof::rof::rof:

Look's like a very nice unit, give us a report back when you get it!

Last edited:
F

Fazed

lol, we can only hope :)

Black Widow

Avid Rider
That Kriega stuff seems to be of the highest quality, but you pay the price for that quality. Sucks that some savage out there stole your pack, Camo. I bet that a**hole didn't even know what to do with a back pack so nice and got a few bucks for it.

Probably stole it for the six pack, then threw the bag away, bastards.

BIGpanda

Kriega makes the best shit, I have their US-20 tail bag and it's one of the best investments I've made for my bike yet.

White Rider

I've been away on the bike for a long weekend...
Anyway, I have the Tail bag 20L and the Backpack 35L.
Both excellent and yes I would buy both again in a heartbeat.
The 35L pack has a height restriction (back length). It's no good bent over on my Ducati, but I use it all the time on my FZ8n. There really is no weight on your shoulders!
The tail bag clicks on and off in a second once the straps are attached under the seat.
Highly recommended and very durable and waterproof.

Black Widow

Avid Rider
I've been away on the bike for a long weekend...
Anyway, I have the Tail bag 20L and the Backpack 35L.
Both excellent and yes I would buy both again in a heartbeat.
The 35L pack has a height restriction (back length). It's no good bent over on my Ducati, but I use it all the time on my FZ8n. There really is no weight on your shoulders!
The tail bag clicks on and off in a second once the straps are attached under the seat.
Highly recommended and very durable and waterproof.

Got any pics of your set up fully loaded?

Black Widow

Avid Rider
! week after i bought the FZ8, i was so excited to go on a weekend campout that i just threw my gear on and rode away, maybe a couple of these Kriega bags would benefit me LOL.In the pile is a tent, air matress, sleeping bag, clothes ,food, pillow, and other stuff. Don't make fun of my smiley faced pillow:eek:

F

Fazed

If you didn't say anything, I wouldn't have known you had a smiley face pillow. You can't tell in the pic :)

Black Widow

Avid Rider
If you didn't say anything, I wouldn't have known you had a smiley face pillow. You can't tell in the pic :)

Ya, best to keep quiet sometimes. My wife laughed like heck when i came back from camping and saw the pillow, i suspect a lot of people behind me on the road had a good laugh as well.

Black Widow

Avid Rider
This is my other solution to space when i go camping and want to bring the dog, and the kitchen sink, shower, oh and the wife LOL.

Last edited:
F

Fazed

Holy monster truck. That thing must crush small cars with one wheel. I like your FZ8 security system, is that a geniune Yamaha accessory :)

highoctane

Canyon Carver
This is my other solution to space when i go camping and want to bring the dog, and the kitchen sink, shower, oh and the wife LOL.

Nice rig! Is that a yellow helmet?
Great looking dog, I had a German shepherd best dog there ever was

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Black Widow

Avid Rider
No the yellow thing is a fold out chair for watching the rodeo, keeps my butt from going numb. Training dogs is my other hobby, train for the sport of Schutzhund( same as police dog work) tracking,obedience and protection, the dog pictured is Taurus II, was 9 months old in the picture( son of my stud dog Taurus). He is a little protective of the equipment. Unfortunatly if he bites someone trying to steal anything , i get sued, go figure.

n8kdfz8

Kriega is having a xmas sale up until december 25th. I talked to the U.S. Kriega branch. Go to Kriega website to see deals. I thought I wanted the R35 but he said with me being 5'8 the backpack might be to long and hit the rear seat with our upright bike. So he suggested the R25. So in couple of weeks ill order the R25 with Kube Pocket and i can get the US-5 for free.