Just picked up my FZ8

shadowman

Hey guys, I just wanted to officially say "Hello". I joined the site last month, and have been lurking, and researching the FZ8 since then. The FZ8 has been on my short list since they were introduced. (I love naked bikes)
I found a good deal on a leftover 2012, so I traded in my old bike and now the FZ8 is sitting in my shop.
Now all I can do is sit and ogle it all winter while I wait for warmer weather to try it out.
COME ON SPRING!!!

carpe diem

Welcome :welcome:

Just got mine last week and am gagging for the weather to improve. Mine is the Fazer, but both are stonkingly good bikes.

:)

Lee_533

Welcome to the family. Just go get some rain gear and nice tires then go for a ride lol. And yes, though everyone knows what your bike looks like, we want pics. :welcome::needpics:

Steps

Buying FZ8S

Hi guys, I am new to the Forum, I currently own a 2006 Bandit 1200 but am wanting to try something different, I have done some test rides on Z750, Z1000sx and trying a GSR750 and FZ8S next week. Has anyone out there gone from a Bandit 1200 or 1250 to a FZ8 and how do you like the change?
Cheers.

C

Camo

Hi guys, I am new to the Forum, I currently own a 2006 Bandit 1200 but am wanting to try something different, I have done some test rides on Z750, Z1000sx and trying a GSR750 and FZ8S next week. Has anyone out there gone from a Bandit 1200 or 1250 to a FZ8 and how do you like the change?
Cheers.
If my memory serves me, there are two or three former bandit owners now astride an 8 grinning their tits off :welcome:

H

Hoover

I'm one.
My 1200 Bandit was very highly modded, fully adjustable inverted GSX-R forks, deep braced JMC swing arm and Fox shock, blah blah blah.
I loved it but it was no where near as good as the 8.