Just got new riding pants. Sliders from competition accessories

dtbrown

Been wanting to get pant for early and late season and summer riding but believe it or not was kind of hard to find an all in one pant and a decent price. Took me a while but I finally found one. It's not a name brand but it had over all good reviews and they covered all seasons.

They're called Sliders all season 2 from compacc.com or competition accessories. They only cost $129.99 (I think they are on sale) and kevlar on the bottom end and knees area with hip and knee padding with mesh design and two removable linings. One lining is thermal and one is water/wind proof and can be used together or separate.

With all the linings in they are a little heavy but when on I can't tell. Knee pads are adjustable and zippers are bigger heavy duty. So far quality isn't bad at all for price. Tomorrow will be my first ride for season and I'll see how they are with just the liner and not the wind/water proof liner. Temps will be in morning low 40's and by time I go home in 50's.

Just wanted to share if someone wanted a nice pant for not to much.

EDIT: 4/14/13
Got to finally test them out and in 36 degree weather this morning they did a great job and were very comfortable. With the crotch having mesh you do still get some cold coming through there but it's more than tolerable. When I rode home at 65 degrees they were more than warm. Over all pretty impressed. Only thing is I had to exchange them for a longer pair. I went large tall instead of large regular. The large regular fit well length wise as a normal pant but when on the bike they hiked up a little to much and exposed my ankle to much. So I would suggest a longer pair.

Sliders Kevlar All Season 2 Pants - Compacc

Last edited: