Just got back from first ride of the year!

jafolcke

Oh boy am I happy to be riding again. Thanks old man winter for staying late this year.... Anyways, I meant to ride earlier because it was almost 50F this afternoon. Ended up tinkering with the bike for a few hours and took a 40 mile spin in the dark at a nice brisk 38F. Got a little chilly with just jeans, my castle jacket(with the liner IN:)), and a thin set of gloves. Definitely investing in some warmer gloves for the colder rides from now on. Either way it was fun and im glad to be back riding. Hopefully the rest of you to the north that still have snow will be snow free and riding soon:D

cambo

Avid Rider
awesome dude! I did the same today! We had about 55F around here in DC so I rode the 40 mile commute into work today. I'll get to experience 36F on the way home in the morning through haha.

But I loved it. It was great to finally get out there.

I also learned the MIVV double gun exhaust is LOUD AS FACK. First time really opening it up since installing it last month. Geesus Christ.

ktmrider

Shoot I was out as well today and we are not that far apart I'm down in the snow belt from you though we still have 12 or so inches of snow in the yard. Great/cold day for a ride.

jafolcke

Shoot I was out as well today and we are not that far apart I'm down in the snow belt from you though we still have 12 or so inches of snow in the yard. Great/cold day for a ride.

Im not quite in Buffalo. Further NE near Lake Ontario. Which makes the weather very spastic where it can drop 10 degrees in 15 minutes

ktmrider

Agreed when you have to ride you just have to ride, that is why I went out again today and I'm sure there is still some salt out there. I guess I will take tomorrow off and get it washed up. I still have to get a couple more mods done and it will be nice to have a clean bike to mod. The funny part was passing a guy that was riding on a snowmobile yesterday.

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
I just picked up my new 2011 Fazer today, took it for a short ride... still a little chilly out there...