JuiceBox Pro help

RoadKill

Could someone connect their JBPro to a laptop running Top tune and start their MC and tell me if you see "Throttle%" change in real time?

MY JB Pro seems to be working i can feel a difference in maps, i see RPM's but i don't see Throttle% and Dynojet said i should see it. but i am skeptical.

RoadKill

as i said in my first post "Dynojet said i should see it". so they are the first people i contacted. but i am skeptical that it shows with the jbpro. i think they are wrong.

master paper clip

as i said in my first post "Dynojet said i should see it". so they are the first people i contacted. but i am skeptical that it shows with the jbpro. i think they are wrong.

U know dynojet dosnt make the juice box pro, that's two brothers racing that's why I said to contact them not dynojet

RoadKill

I guess you don't know but dynojet does make the juicebox pro. I contacted Rob at Twobros. he then got me to fill out some forms then dynojet contacted me after they recieved the forms from twobros.
all RMA's are handled by dynojet.

Last edited:

RoadKill

Thanks to HiWay i know what the problem was. You have to hit the rev limiter with it connected for it to calibrate. then toptune will show throttle % correctly.