Interesting FZ sighting!

watt7044

I live in the small town of Florence, South Carolina and have had my FZ for a year. I have been up and down the state and the Ga and NC mountains and have NEVER seen another FZ8 on the road. This past weekend I went for a short ride to hit some curves in an industrial park next to the interstate and on the way out saw not one but TWO FZ8 riders making a U turn to get back on the freeway. I motioned to them with excitement hoping they would stop and speak but they continued on so I hopped on the freeway with them for a few miles. Pretty cool seeing them and would loved to have talked a bit but they had Texas tags and looked to be on a mission. it was pretty cool seeing another fz and you would have thought i had seen a 1098 Strretfighter ride by I got so excited! lol

MotoZen

And let me know if you want me to add you to it. I can just drop it at Florence, sc or you can let me know if there is a specific spot you'd like me to put it. I don't recommend putting it directly on your house or anything for security/privacy sake. Let me know!

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

watt7044

And let me know if you want me to add you to it. I can just drop it at Florence, sc or you can let me know if there is a specific spot you'd like me to put it. I don't recommend putting it directly on your house or anything for security/privacy sake. Let me know!

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

Sure, that would be great thanks.