I'm sure I'll get a lot of hate for this but...

SBGuy

I've seen other members using plasti dip on their fz8's but has anyone done an exotic dip color yet? I have a matte grey fz8 and I plan on painting all parts that are matte grey to a blaze orange plasti dip just to see how it looks. If anyone else has used plasti dip I'd love to see some pictures.

Sinooch

ill post on this thread when i do it but i do plan on doing the same, only i want to do one of the midnight pearl colors. im thinking beta. once it gets a little warmer and i can actually dip within reasonable temperatures ill buy the full kit. Its actually pretty reasonable as well. i believe the last time i checked, to buy the their kit it cost around 250ish. my memory is a little foggy because this was a while ago. but in the kit you get enough dip to do your bike whatever you want and probably will have some extra at the end as well. Also you get everything you need for prep including tape all the other good stuff and finally you also get their paint sprayer, that way you could professionally do it yourself and not out of a spray can. Here is a link to the kit: https://www.dipyourcar.com/Professional-Motorcycle-kit.html