I think I'm finished modding it. [Show us your FZ8!]

cxa0897

basically still stock

Only thing installed so far is the world's best mod, a bungie net

I've got t-rex sliders, a smoked motodynamic tail, and a fender eliminator hanging out in my gf's room.

Yamaha windscreen is on order through the dealer as well, that should be in any day.

I can't wait til next week once school is done and I have some time to work on the bike

I love this bungie net :)

cxa0897

yeah, they aren't as bad as we tend to think they are. Getting rid of them really cleans up the whole front though, so it is on my to do list.

I've been thinking of mirrors with integrated signals...kill 2 birds with 1 stone

Shanerc34

Well here she is:

Driven CR Low bars - So, so, sooo much better for canyon and everyday riding it's ridiculous. If you make one change to your bike make it this one. Before I would always feel so cramped when leaned over mid turn, now I can move into position and drop my elbow much easier.

Driven grips - pretty nice, very grippy material don't have to hold on as tight.

CRG Lane splitter mirrors - Much better than the stock mirrors and worth the money.

Yamaha factory windscreen - I don't believe it helps at all, but the owner of the bike loves it.

Tail tidy - Obvious benefits.

Motodynamic Tail light - Very bright even in direct sunlight, integrated blinkers are awesome and being able to set the brake light to flash 2 times when pulling in the brake lever is very nice.

R1 flush mount front blinkers - Much cleaner than stock.

Satan666's R1 shock adapter V4 - Much better than the glorified pogo stick that Yamaha tried to pass off as rear suspension.

Yoshimura R77-D - Nice rumble down low, and a high performance scream up top. The carbon fiber looks really nice in the sun.

Steel braided brake lines - Haven't put them on yet but I'm sure they'll work great, if there is a difference from the stock lines I'll update this.

De-badged - Looks way better than I thought it was going to.
Where did you get those mirrors?

rail

lol bikes are never finished! I am thinking about getting the BKMoto HID headlight mod and the center stand. But here's how she rolls now:

Givi Monokey rack and trunk, Vortex rear sets, MRA race screen, and R6 throttle mod.

I bought with a GPR exhaust and fender eliminator too. I sold the exhaust for extra mod cash and had to ditch the fender eliminator in order to fit the Givi rack.

Before adding the MRA windscreen