I need some assistance..

Yamacat1000

Piss on Battleaxe tires. I have 3600 on mine and im to the wear bars... I have read a lot of good about Pilot Road 2's, but this is my first bike. So i dont know what the top 5 tires might be.. could someone a little more knowledgeable make a poll with a few really good tires...maybe from personal experience.. or post some names below n ill make one? Ill be buyin a rear soon but I wana see what the vast majority agrees is a "longer lasting" and sticky tire. Thanks fella's! :chicken:

C

Camo

I'm no tire expert but I'm not a fan of the stock hoops... I have run Pilot road 2's on my last bike with good results.
I was doing around 300km's a day mostly freeway riding 5 days a week; rain, hail and shine + riding the local twisty's on the weekends.
They didn't do anything extraordinary nor were they 'super sticky' but what they did well was, be consistent. They were predictably good in the wet and worked well on edge in the dry.
I'd bought them at the time because of the way they wear well in the middle for those freeway runs and provide softer edges when you're looking to have a bit of fun.
Now that I'm not riding far to work everyday and spend less time in a straight line, I'm thinking of grabbing something a little more performance based like the Diablo Rosso Corsa.
This is them-
DIABLO ROSSO CORSA , Motorcycle Tyres - PIRELLI INTERNATIONAL

I have heard good things about the road 3's but I'm sure I read on here the other day someone saying that the 3's don't get as good a mileage as the 2's?
Either way, if you're doing alot of straight line riding or looking to find a good balance between grip and wear, I'd happily endorse the road 2's.