I`m bored.

aj700

I will collect mine from winter storage by easter holidays. Just around 50 more days.
seems winter just flew by quickly.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
Since I just bought my Fazer and am waiting til March to pick it up from the dealer, I've been biding my time online shopping for my first mods...

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
See and I'm just waiting for taxes to be over so I can go into the red again on parts, ought to keep me busy till April I'd think

ssky0078

Check out my new vid if you're bored, not a bad way to waste 11 minutes of your life.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYyk-bHWFw8]Prescription for Winter Rider Blues - YouTube[/ame]

ssky0078

I will watch it when i get home to my computer with sound. I will say it hurts my soul to see other people ride when i can not.. :mad:

I'm sorry I thought it would help you look to the future when things warm up for you. Remember it's hotter than the Devil's asshole after eating jalapenos here in the summer.

slowkey

I'm sorry I thought it would help you look to the future when things warm up for you. Remember it's hotter than the Devil's asshole after eating jalapenos here in the summer.

liked that you kept checking in your mirror to see if the park ranger came after you

okay enough is enough I am so sick of being bored ... been off of work since the start of December due to having a seasonal job and not enough seniority to work all winter sitting at home all day on poogey its driving me crazy!!!!

H

Hoover

okay enough is enough I am so sick of being bored ... been off of work since the start of December due to having a seasonal job and not enough seniority to work all winter sitting at home all day on poogey its driving me crazy!!!!

Since December....Booo fucking Hoooo.
Sorry mate :(:(:(

July 31st was the date of my accident... B O R E D :hbwall::hbwall::hbwall::hbwall:

yeah that sucks!! i should quit bitching but its been a shitty winter -45 then 0 freezing raing and everytime it warms up and cools down it snows a sh!t ton

how is the recovery coming? i seen in a post somewhere that you had a few dr appointments?

H

Hoover

yeah that sucks!! i should quit bitching but its been a shitty winter -45 then 0 freezing raing and everytime it warms up and cools down it snows a sh!t ton

how is the recovery coming? i seen in a post somewhere that you had a few dr appointments?

Cheers mate.
I have reached a bit of a plateau. They have found a combination of meds that has the pain/disease under control, but improvement now is measured in degrees per month.

There is a possibility that I will regain some more feeling and motion over a long period but I am unlikely to get back to normal or even close to it.

The best option now is that I will be able to walk without an aid, all be it with a gimp.

In my head, I have accepted this now and have to look forward with a positive attitude.

that shows a lot of character!! must be hard some days to have a positive attitude! but glad to hear your proceding with a positive out look

will you be able to return to work?

i had a cousin hit by a drunk driver driving with his lights off lost most of the feeling in his leg and one arm and lost a lot of his range of motion he wasnt able to go back to work

H

Hoover

that shows a lot of character!! must be hard some days to have a positive attitude! but glad to hear your proceding with a positive out look

will you be able to return to work?

i had a cousin hit by a drunk driver driving with his lights off lost most of the feeling in his leg and one arm and lost a lot of his range of motion he wasnt able to go back to work

An announcement may be coming within a week or so. Got something on the back burner.. Shhhhhhh. ;)

Paralgin

Avid Rider
I have just seen my bike for the first time in month's. Since its in storing i can't play around with it when i want, it has had good company in storing right beside an R1.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2