I know it shouldn't make me this happy but...

myklobe

These came in today. I bought my FZ8 new last April and put just over 5000 miles on it. The rear tire still looks pretty dang good, but the front is starting to look worn on the edges. Dunlop is having a $50 manufacturer's rebate, so I figured now is just as good a time as any to at least get the tires. I don't think I can wait to put them on, though. My buddy had some Q3s put on his R6 and it was a new bike. Grabbed corners way better than before when I rode it with original tires vs Q3. :)
20150305_181622.jpg

F3NIX

I was thinking of doing the same thing. I was looking at the Q3s.. let me know what you think once u get a few rides on them.

myklobe

There was a Dunlop rep at the track last year during one of the track events and she showed us about the carbon fiber in the sidewalls and all the cool technology that goes into this tire. All the guys riding FZ8s loved them, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try when I needed a pair. I'll get them mounted soon and let you know, but I highly doubt it'll be anything but good haha. $180 for a set after rebate seemed pretty legit.