I just have to say thanks guys! (girls)

Paralgin

Avid Rider
Thank you all, for the help im getting here. I learn stuff everyday, just by reading trough threads and by asking questions (silly or not).:cheer:

B

bren

well said mate. im not much of a mechanic, but have managed to do plenty to my bike from the information on this forum.

Massive thanks guys!

JSP

Administrator
This is for sure a great place. We have great members here! Very helpful.

Thanks guys for making this a great environment.

dcdelanooch

well said mate. im not much of a mechanic, but have managed to do plenty to my bike from the information on this forum.

Massive thanks guys!

I'll second that. It would have been near impossible for me to do any work on my bike if this forum wasn't here. Not only did it make it much easier but also gave me ideas for the future.

cambo

Avid Rider
Great folks here for sure. There is no question too stupid to ask. trust me. I constantly try to find that line.

World of difference from the F150 forum I belong to. Better believe I need to do some thorough a$$ research before I post a question otherwise the forum will light me up. God forbid someone asked the same question 80 pages and 1000 comments ago and I missed it. haha

love you guys. GROUP HUG TIME

H

Hoover

Of all the forums I have belonged to, this one for sure stands head and shoulders above them all.
The honesty, lack of bullshit and general helpfullness is amazing.
I think partly because this bike attracts such a small, unique crowd, and partly because it is so new, there are no "old school boys" swinging their dicks in the air with war stories.

I'm not sure who is still here from a year or two ago, but not many. That keeps the wanker factor to a minimum.

I belong to a Scooby forum so I can learn about my WRX. I have never posted and am very carefull in what I read, because the amount of douche bags on there is astonishing.

n00b

Avid Rider
Of all the forums I have belonged to, this one for sure stands head and shoulders above them all.
The honesty, lack of bullshit and general helpfullness is amazing.
I think partly because this bike attracts such a small, unique crowd, and partly because it is so new, there are no "old school boys" swinging their dicks in the air with war stories.

I'm not sure who is still here from a year or two ago, but not many. That keeps the wanker factor to a minimum.

I belong to a Scooby forum so I can learn about my WRX. I have never posted and am very carefull in what I read, because the amount of douche bags on there is astonishing.

did you put me on your ignore list?! :(

C

calscrazy

+1 to what hoover said. on the duc board the answer is " take it to xyz dealer!" not many over there work on their own stuff. if u say something bad about a certain dealer they jump on you like rabid dogs.

D

DJK1505

Wait wait wait, I know I am a prick flashing wanker. Or maybe I am just blind. LMAO, nah this is a fun forum to belong to. Hoover is right, the newness and style of bike brings a good group together. Hell on some of my 4X4 forums and diesel forums I almost never post to anymore. They are ridiculous and freakin just plain mean!!!! So thanks to all you FZ8 lovin wankers on here!!!!!!

DJ

MikeC

Weekend Rider
I too share the sentiment of the OP. Posting on automotive mega-forums is daunting and always runs the risk of getting flamed. I'm really enjoying the strong community and respect around here!