Hypermodified FZ8

onesonofamitch

I started a little site, essentialmoto.com that features bikes I enjoy drooling over and came across this little gem and thought you guys might be interested to take a look. Its from this company out of France called Lazareth that has partnered up with yamaha to do customs.

MikeC

Weekend Rider
I started a little site, essentialmoto.com that features bikes I enjoy drooling over and came across this little gem and thought you guys might be interested to take a look. Its from this company out of France called Lazareth that has partnered up with yamaha to do customs.

deargawd that is gorgeous.... I like everything about it! sign me up, thanks!

cambo

Avid Rider
Dear. Gawd.

excuse me while me and this box of kleenex make our way to the bathroom for 2 minutes.

onesonofamitch

You're right. Looks like a CB1000R rear end. Only thing missing is a mid-ship exhaust! LOL

Pretty slick ride...

I was just happy to finally see someone really going all out on the FZ8. I feel like its gotten very little love from the masses. So having a legit builder take the time go through and show just how much this bike can shine was quite validating... not that I needed any validation:D