hp difference from stock to a few mods and jumbo map

Cantfazeme_8

Hey guys, got my juice box pro ordered and almost done with airbox mod. Just wondering if anyone knows the gains you get horsepower wise compared to stock with these mods!

krillz

Just a few. It just really helps smooth it out. Makes it feel like a bunch is the important part. I'm not a fan of the air box mod, some are some are not. My opinion. I just trimmed it up in there. Second airbox bottom was $42. As I said it is my opinion.

Last edited:

Cantfazeme_8

Yeah id like to get rid of that flat spot, I installed a two bros slip on the summer and noticed a difference. But after doing some reading i was worrying about leaning the bike out so I ordered the JBP. Figured if i was getting that its just as well do the airbox mod and run the jumbo map i hear a lot of talk about on this site.

pajkrubi

Gutting the cat will help with the flat spot a little but you need a full aftermarket header like graves or arrow to totally eliminate it. Even gutting it still leaves that big chamber that messes up the smooth airflow of the exhaust.

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Gutting the cat will help with the flat spot a little but you need a full aftermarket header like graves or arrow to totally eliminate it. Even gutting it still leaves that big chamber that messes up the smooth airflow of the exhaust.

Gutting the cat makes it worse, you need to remove the open chamber or reflash the ecu to increase ignition timing and get rid of the emissions crap.

NoNine4me

Just forget all this stuff and reflash the ECU. Big power increase everywhere, makes the "flat spot" practically unnoticeable. Takes care of the ignition timing, removes restrictions/detuning, and so on. A lot cheaper, too. Electronics are the way to get power, we are not in the old days of pipes, chopping up airboxes and gutting cats.

Cantfazeme_8

Just forget all this stuff and reflash the ECU. Big power increase everywhere, makes the "flat spot" practically unnoticeable. Takes care of the ignition timing, removes restrictions/detuning, and so on. A lot cheaper, too. Electronics are the way to get power, we are not in the old days of pipes, chopping up airboxes and gutting cats.

Iv seen some stuff on the guhls flash, but I dont know anywhere around where i live that are able to do something like that. Is it possible for me to do a reflash myself?

MotoZen

Iv seen some stuff on the guhls flash, but I dont know anywhere around where i live that are able to do something like that. Is it possible for me to do a reflash myself?

You can either mail your ecu to guhl's or flash tune, or you can order a kit to do it yourself from flash tune. The kit to do it yourself is really expensive though. Unless you plan on flashing a lot, you're best bet is to ship it.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.