Hows the Fz8 look with rear pegs off

jess24845030

Hi all have had my Black fz8 for a few months now and have an end can on now ,and am thinking of taking the rear pegs off and just using a R&G hanger and putting the seat cowl on . was wondering if anyone else has done this and how you feel the bike looks.

weather over here not great at the moment did a thousand miles in the first 2 weeks and still only have 1700 and its 3 months old now.

V

Vapordan

Hi all have had my Black fz8 for a few months now and have an end can on now ,and am thinking of taking the rear pegs off and just using a R&G hanger and putting the seat cowl on . was wondering if anyone else has done this and how you feel the bike looks.

weather over here not great at the moment did a thousand miles in the first 2 weeks and still only have 1700 and its 3 months old now.

Don't even seem to miss it. Here is one forum members declawed no pegs

beefcake morris

I have the solo cowl, exhaust hanger, and passenger blanking plate. I love the set up. I will not be home till Sunday but I will take more photos for you then.

Takdogg

Comfortable seat

That seat sure looks comfortable, where did you get it? I just bought a 2012 and the seat hurts my rear end after an hour of riding. I've been looking online but can't seem to find one.

lyric911

That seat sure looks comfortable, where did you get it? I just bought a 2012 and the seat hurts my rear end after an hour of riding. I've been looking online but can't seem to find one.

Check out topsellerie.com. Can't recommend them enough. No idea who made the seat above though.

Takdogg

Topsellerie.com

Thanks for the link to topsellerie.com. There's so many designs / options to choose from, I think it'll take me weeks to make a final decision. The seat covers from Luimoto look great but i think A new seat is in order that supports the butt. I'll post a pic when I finally get it. Thanks again!

Last edited: