How my FZ8 looks currently...

VDCOFF

Im bored, haven't posted much on here lately so i figured I'd give you guys a picture of how the bike currently looks.

MODS:

Motodynamic smoked led tail light.
Ebay bar end mirrors
Danmoto Carbon GP Exhaust
Yoshimura fender eliminator

Running rotella t6

Enjoy!

cambo

Avid Rider
looks awesome dude...man the more I see that danmoto carbon gp the more I want one too...especially at that price point.

And as a part time hand to my dad's landscaping business...that lawnmower track that cuts through the middle of the grass bothers me. It's messing up the lines man! hahaha

VDCOFF

looks awesome dude...man the more I see that danmoto carbon gp the more I want one too...especially at that price point.

And as a part time hand to my dad's landscaping business...that lawnmower track that cuts through the middle of the grass bothers me. It's messing up the lines man! hahaha

haha yea that lawn mower track was my bad, I do the trimming hahaha

And for the price you can't beat the danmoto, it sounds great and looks great, best 125$ i've spent

jkl76

Nice! this is how mines lookin right now. Got the levers in the mail and now just gotta get new mirrors and save up for a new pipe and mine will be done for the most part

VDCOFF

Thanks guys! im thinking about plasti-dipping the gray metallic parts of the bike white to see how it looks.

VDCOFF

I plati dipped mine white a while ago, love it... So much so I'm gonna paint it permanent

thats sick dude...I was gonna do the opposite parts on the gas tank and rear fender, the parts you have white there i was going to leave flat black haha, it looks good bro!

Hey BTW how is that variant helmet? I was thinking about gettin one.