how i no i went on a good ride.

cpatt

me and a few buddies went out tearing up some roads doing a little peg scraping having a good time. let me just say there was an r1 a cbr 600rr and some sazuki thing and me and the 8 were setting the pace. but i got home the other day. havent ridden my bike seance then and check this out

and yes it rained... the damn cover blew off again

its a custome bracket.... but i didnt think i would bottom out on that....... theres like a foot of space.

DanS

Commuter
Oh hell yeah! :D I think I would chop a couple inches off the legs of the mount brackets and just leave the license plate all bent up :cool:

RoadKill

the kit i bought from evotech places the plates towards the rear the opposite of yours. if you turn it around it probably wouldnt hit.

Levek

I'm getting the PP3's put on my Fz8 as I post... so excited to go melt some rubber in the mountians. What's your opinion on them?

cpatt

Oh hell yeah! :D I think I would chop a couple inches off the legs of the mount brackets and just leave the license plate all bent up :cool:

yea i was thinking about that looking at the pictures would hate to lose the tire on one of those... there kinda sharp

I would stiffen the preload on the rear spring.

i was thinking about that today aswell.. never done that before any links on how/how much i would need too.

cpatt

I'm getting the PP3's put on my Fz8 as I post... so excited to go melt some rubber in the mountians. What's your opinion on them?

honeslty i have 300 miles on them maybe and i love them. i can scrape peg where ever i want if i had knee pads i would touch knee. there very confidence inspiring. but when there cold ish they slip on any paint on the roads evin when there warm paint is a bit slippier than i remember. but there the best tire ive ever used. and im very happy with them.

DanS

Commuter
yea i was thinking about that looking at the pictures would hate to lose the tire on one of those... there kinda sharp

i was thinking about that today aswell.. never done that before any links on how/how much i would need too.
Yeah it looks like they could really tear up your tire.
The how to adjust your rear shock is very easy look at page 4-16 of your owners manual.
Here's a link on how much to adjust it Technicalities - Suspension and Springs - Sport Rider Magazine
I have no idea if mine is adjusted correctly :confused: never anybody around to help measure... so I've just tried different settings and position 8 feels the best to me