Hope she will be OK

Glovik

Fingers crossed for you and all the people affected for not only the bike, but everything in general. Hope to hear good news in the coming days

Niko

I hope everything is ok for you, your bike and people around you.

I'm watching the news there are unfortunately lots of damages...

lance2448

Reminds me of this picture:

That was taken in Japan, but the feeling is universal....

D

Deleted member 438

Good luck with Sandy, I hope all goes well in the East. I'm glad your bike made it. We are supposed to be getting some crazy winds here in Chicago as a result of Sandy.

master paper clip

She handled that like a tank, didn't move at all, no real damage in my area its basically only the shore towns in nj that got owned, be making my rounds a little later to check other area, bottom 3 are the damage around my town not really Anything top 2 are my bike just because

Guillaume

She handled that like a tank, didn't move at all, no real damage in my area its basically only the shore towns in nj that got owned, be making my rounds a little later to check other area, bottom 3 are the damage around my town not really Anything top 2 are my bike just because

Good to hear. Stay dry

n00b

Avid Rider
she looks power washed. LOL. Glad you made it out ok.

C

Camo

Good to hear, hope everyone else affected got through unscathed.
We've been seeing some shocking footage on the news here. You US guys get some mutherfarking extreme weather!