honest opinions wanted

Hit me up when someone in Oz wants to buy the rights, I'll happily have my whole 8 done as a promotional tool :D

Hit me up when someone in Oz wants to buy the rights, I'll happily have my whole 8 done as a promotional tool :D

A tool on a tool...perfect.

I've been wanting to use this smilie for years!

:tool::tool::tool::tool:

I would be interested in getting a set of calipers for my WRX done in a light gold.
If I ship you a full set (4) of new, unassembled calipers, can you coat them without the coating getting inside the bores and threads?

Lol. If they can figure it out and can get it durable with test results like we have then they are welcome to try. Plus if people want to send there stuff to china to be coated then im fine with that :) bigger fool them.

They don't need to figure it out. They merely need to read your patent. The whole idea of a patent is that you fully disclosed your invention in exchange for 20 years of protection. Unless you are claiming your invention is not fully disclosed then you are risking losing the patent.

Patent in China is a joke, they have no respect for intellectual property. If someone in China decide to infringe on your method, they might be able to do it cheaper.

I would be interested in getting a set of calipers for my WRX done in a light gold.
If I ship you a full set (4) of new, unassembled calipers, can you coat them without the coating getting inside the bores and threads?
Yes we can. We have over 25 years experience in powdercoating. The process is just an extension of that. Masking bearing faces, threads, and other uncoatable surfaces is all part of the job. Might cost a bit in shipping though :eek:

They don't need to figure it out. They merely need to read your patent. The whole idea of a patent is that you fully disclosed your invention in exchange for 20 years of protection. Unless you are claiming your invention is not fully disclosed then you are risking losing the patent.

Patent in China is a joke, they have no respect for intellectual property. If someone in China decide to infringe on your method, they might be able to do it cheaper.
I think we understand what a patent is mate. We have speant many thousands on them. Its not just a case of punching a programme into a cnc machine or creating a mould of something and reproducing it. There is a lot of experience and skill involved in the process. Like i said. If you want to send your work to china for coating, then bigger fool you. :)

Last edited:
Back