Hi Everyone. Newbie 2013 FZ8 owner!

EtienneFZ8

Hi everyone. Chris here. Newbie to the forum and just bought a 2013 FZ8 on Saturday 23rd, picked her up on Monday 25th fresh out the crate. So far I am in love. Got her with 0.7 miles on the odometer. I am still in the break in stage unfortunately. Looking to make some new friends and memories. Not only do we all love motorcycles, we all love the FZ8. Hope to maybe meet some of you all. I am in California Bay Area if anyone wants to meet-up, though I am pretty busy weekdays with work. I am free most weekends.

Last edited:

SeñorJack

El Guapo
Hi everyone. Chris here. Newbie to the forum and just bought a 2013 FZ8 on Saturday 23rd, picked her up on Monday 25th fresh out the crate. So far I am in love. Got her with 0.7 miles on the odometer. I am still in the break in stage unfortunately. Looking to make some new friends and memories. Not only do we all love motorcycle, we all love the FZ8. Hope to maybe meet some of you all. I am in California Bay Area if anyone wants to meet-up, though I am pretty busy weekdays with work. I am free most weekends.

what up man welcome! i'm jack, I live in sacramento. i work in the bay from time to time. I am ALWAYS down to ride and meet new riders! Welcome, and if you can't find something with the search function just ask, we don't bite too bad :) congrats!

EtienneFZ8

Thanks for the welcome everyone. micha3lchu, definitely we should meet up. Your only a few miles out from me. Hopefully the weather gets better, looks like a storm is rolling in this weekend. I am busy Saturday, free on Sunday if it doesn't rain.

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Thanks for the welcome everyone. micha3lchu, definitely we should meet up. Your only a few miles out from me. Hopefully the weather gets better, looks like a storm is rolling in this weekend. I am busy Saturday, free on Sunday if it doesn't rain.

Lets do it man! I send you a pm with my digits ;)

MotoRick

Motorcycle Fanatic
Hi everyone. Chris here. Newbie to the forum and just bought a 2013 FZ8 on Saturday 23rd, picked her up on Monday 25th fresh out the crate. So far I am in love. Got her with 0.7 miles on the odometer. I am still in the break in stage unfortunately. Looking to make some new friends and memories. Not only do we all love motorcycles, we all love the FZ8. Hope to maybe meet some of you all. I am in California Bay Area if anyone wants to meet-up, though I am pretty busy weekdays with work. I am free most weekends.

Saw your comment on my video and ran over here to find you. Congratulations on your purchase. :welcome:

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
Welcome man. Great place to laugh, learn and maybe even teach a bit. Myself, I'm usually full of :bs2: but, I tend to get a whim and try things so I have trial/error stories but, we've got a lot of guys here with a lot of knowledge.

Dom83

welcome to the forum...from canada so unfortunately we won't ride together but you'll love the 8 I have no doubt about it!

enjoy your CA weather man...cuz here its just starting to get nice enough to ride...:D

ultimate_walrus

Welcome! I just got my first fz8 (also a 2013) a couple of days ago as well. Today was the first day that I could really ride and I am smitten. So glad that I traded in my fz6r! Are there any other riders in the Omaha area? I'd love to see another's ride up close for tips on mods, etc. - Tim

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

SeñorJack

El Guapo
Welcome! I just got my first fz8 (also a 2013) a couple of days ago as well. Today was the first day that I could really ride and I am smitten. So glad that I traded in my fz6r! Are there any other riders in the Omaha area? I'd love to see another's ride up close for tips on mods, etc. - Tim

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

whats up man you should make your own little post and call out the omaha guys :) enjoy those cool black forks with rebound adjustments :D check out the Mods section. there is a thread there that is super huge called Your ride and mods. or something like that. crack open a beer and get reading, pretty much everyone is there.

and to both new guys- danmoto carbon gp. 125 bucks shipped to your door. boom baby