Hey everyone.

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Hey guys/gals, I'm the proud owner of a 2006 vmax and owned a few other bikes. I rode a friends sv650 home for him when he bought it and fell in love with the whole "streetfighter" look. I started looking around and didn't want a vtwin or parallel twin. So I'm going to be picking up a FZ8 within the next month I hope. I have been trolling your forum lol and your info seems easy to find and I don't really see and flaming going on. I'm in Charlottesville VA. TTY all later

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
And of course after posting this I realize its in the wrong section HA..... I was never good at forums. Even google is my enemy at times.

grant696

This site has 98% good people that love to help! There is a ton of info on here, just search for anything!

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Well I put money down on my new 2013 fZ8 the other day. Should be picking it up this weekend or this week if I can get off work early. Earlys cycle center in Harrisonburg va got me out the door for under MSRP, didn't even have to haggle.

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
So, I pick up my 2013 fz8 first thing Saturday morning. I'll have pics and a small write up. The VERY first thing I'm doing is a Dyno baseline next Saturday. I hope my vmax doesn't get jealous....