Help with fitting danmoto rearsets!!

B

bren

Fark me they are doing my head it. Can't seem to get the shift side on. Can't get the right and on the shift rod, to be able to mount the rearset with two bolts, only one.. Can seem to get the rearset on, straight, with two bolts holding it on...

Anyone have any tips???:(

Fark me they are doing my head it. Can't seem to get the shift side on. Can't get the right and on the shift rod, to be able to mount the rearset with two bolts, only one.. Can seem to get the rearset on, straight, with two bolts holding it on...

Anyone have any tips???:(

Yeah, a picture says a thousand words......

10hnnd2.jpg

dfad7n.jpg

Can get the rod that connects to the gearbox to connect to the rearset. Comes through the hole in the frame too low...

The bit with the three holes in the top of it is where the rod connects..

Thinking back... Did someone on here once fit them with the shift rod inside the frame, not through it?

All sorted. They are now on. Dug up an old thread which mentioned dan motos shift rod goes on the outside of the frame, unless you drill you own hole in the shift lever..

Have got it set up with the rod on the outside for now. Will take it for a ride tomorrow. If I like the position, will dill the hole in the shift lever and run the rod through the frame. Looks ok on the outside of the frame but will look awesome through the frame.

The danmoto shift rod goes to the outer side of frame and not from the hole on the frame of which passes the factory rod.

Yeah, me too. What do you think of the quality? I'm thinking of keeping the standard ones for comfort but solidly mounting them for better feel instead of the rubberised mounts they are on.

Yeah, me too. What do you think of the quality? I'm thinking of keeping the standard ones for comfort but solidly mounting them for better feel instead of the rubberised mounts they are on.

ive also considered this my self. but i prefer the feel of alloy pegs. so was also thinking the rizoma pegs for standard sets. but than the price of the danmotos comes into it with adjustability...

Back