help with exhaust choice please.

S

Shock

Just pick out the exhaust you like and forget everyone's opinion

SabTownFZ8

I have three exhaust systems I have switched in between (stock, DanMoto carbon fiber, and DanMoto one into two straights). The straights are definitely my favorite for style, but earplugs aren't a bad purchase :D

jasonr199

Two Bros, m2 VALE Carbon Fiber is amazing man. It has a nice low growl. It's pretty pricey but I found it on Amazon for about 350!

clemmel

I decided to try something different and bought one of the "blaster" type exhausts off Ebay. It was about $270 total to be finished in black like this and I am happy with the product. The exhaust is definitely louder than stock but not as loud as the Danmoto carbon I used to have on the bike.

Supposedly, you can add and remove the silver plates on this to change the performance characteristics of the engine base on more or fewer plates. I have mine right in the middle of the recommendation (6 as opposed to the 11 it came with) and I think there was a subtle increase in pull.

I also like the clean look with no exhaust hanger but that might not be to everyone's liking.

Brocky

Ive got the dan moto jisu in black and no problems at all and for the price you cant fault them all stainless steel and even the welding is spot plus they are a nice shape on see below

Thanks for the pics. I was thinking of buying the carbon fibre as unsure how the black would look, but it looks sweet expecially seeing it on a FZ8S! Mines blue but still would look good.

I'm happy to upgrade later if need be, but just want a bit of safety noise for now!

smithers

I just ordered the vance & hines CS One blackout from indysuperbikes. ill post some pics and vids once its here