Hello there

elim70

Im Joel from Buffalo NY. Ive been riding since 1996 and have owned 3 other bikes, my first being a 1979 Yamaha 650 special that I bought for $125 at a local block sale. After a $15 throttle cable, couple plugs and quarts of oil and some elbow grease she served me well for 2 years when I sold her for $500:D. After that I bought a 71 BSA 650 lightning which I rode (sparingly) for 11 years. In 08 I got more into sportbikes and got a 05 yzf600r. I sold that last year and bought my 2011 FZ8. I seen my first fz8 at a local cruise night and really loved the angry looks, so I had to have it:cool: I was surfing for stuff for the bike and it brought me here. If there is anyone here from the Western New York area, you might have seen me at the local cruise nights or drag strip with the bike or my 70 Cougar. Bright orange with black stripes, one of a kind in the area. guess thats good for now ??? lol

MotoZen

Welcome to the forum. Muscle cars, vintage bikes and the FZ8; a man after my own heart.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

leem00

Im Joel from Buffalo NY. Ive been riding since 1996 and have owned 3 other bikes, my first being a 1979 Yamaha 650 special that I bought for $125 at a local block sale. After a $15 throttle cable, couple plugs and quarts of oil and some elbow grease she served me well for 2 years when I sold her for $500:D. After that I bought a 71 BSA 650 lightning which I rode (sparingly) for 11 years. In 08 I got more into sportbikes and got a 05 yzf600r. I sold that last year and bought my 2011 FZ8. I seen my first fz8 at a local cruise night and really loved the angry looks, so I had to have it:cool: I was surfing for stuff for the bike and it brought me here. If there is anyone here from the Western New York area, you might have seen me at the local cruise nights or drag strip with the bike or my 70 Cougar. Bright orange with black stripes, one of a kind in the area. guess thats good for now ??? lol

Welcome...

NoNine4me

Dam good. Excellent choice!