Headlight options

badgerbrraaap

So I'm sure this has been brought up before on here but I'm still somewhat new here. My next mod is going to be upgrading the headlight. I'm sick of getting shadowed by my friends and other cars. I'd like to hear what the best options are out there. I like the angel eye halo but in the end I just want what works best and I'd like to hear your opinions. Also, anyone have a working parking light? If so is it worth getting and does it stay on while the headlight is on?

b-eock

TRS, contact rabbitman (Chad, he's on the forum) for your best price and quality install.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

reALIGNed

So I'm sure this has been brought up before on here but I'm still somewhat new here. My next mod is going to be upgrading the headlight. I'm sick of getting shadowed by my friends and other cars. I'd like to hear what the best options are out there. I like the angel eye halo but in the end I just want what works best and I'd like to hear your opinions. Also, anyone have a working parking light? If so is it worth getting and does it stay on while the headlight is on?

I installed a DIY parking light mod, a small bulb behind the tuning forks logo above the headlight.........looks good and cost under $5.00

HeresMyMind

Retrofits are the way to go. Dont skip out! have AHR do upgraded parts not just the base retro. Its worth its weight in gold

-B

ramrod

BKmoto projectors worked well for me. I get plenty complements and it lights up the night like no other.