Have you heard about the Titanic II from this tool...

sinclap2

Lazy
F1 fan really and then a Webber fan.

I always use to support Jordan, then lost interest when he sold it to Spyker.

IMO, the best driver on the grid is Alonso. Vettel and Hamilton are great drivers, but Alonso is better. I'd love to see Webber win the Championship, but time is or has run out. Bring on Daniel Riccicardo!

F

Fazed

F1 fan here too. Used to support Jordan as well. Eddy Jordan was a character and his cars didn't do too badly for a small budget team. I agree with Alonso being the best driver , Webber has missed his chance at a world championship

W

WARPTH

i lost interest in F1 when the engineers had more input into winning a race rather than the driver...

woops i mean; oh wow! no internet that would suck!

H

Hoover

F1 fan really and then a Webber fan.

I always use to support Jordan, then lost interest when he sold it to Spyker.

IMO, the best driver on the grid is Alonso. Vettel and Hamilton are great drivers, but Alonso is better. I'd love to see Webber win the Championship, but time is or has run out. Bring on Daniel Riccicardo!

Alonso is a twat, I root for Lewis, but he's a twat as well.
This year, I'm going to put my money on The Iceman but I'd love to see Jenson do well. He's such a nice bloke.
I've been a Mclaren fan since James Hunt won the championship with them in '75

Marthy

I use to be a race fan back in the days...

Here's me here at Homestead in line for qualification in 2008 (standing by the car on the RH side)

F

Fazed

Alonso is a twat, I root for Lewis, but he's a twat as well.
This year, I'm going to put my money on The Iceman but I'd love to see Jenson do well. He's such a nice bloke.
I've been a Mclaren fan since James Hunt won the championship with them in '75

I love the iceman's comment to his engineer last year. Leave me alone, I know what I am doing.

That Clive Palmer is a ..........

H

Hoover

I love the iceman's comment to his engineer last year. Leave me alone, I know what I am doing.

He's about as dry as it gets. A few years ago, a reporter asked him how he beat Shumacher. He just said," I drove faster" and walked away :D Fucking star!

sinclap2

Lazy
Yeah F1 has a lot of sooky-lah-lah's in it.

Damn it, I forgot about Kimi! Now he can drive and make it seem a lot better than is it. I remember Alonso in the Minardi years ago, qualifying that piece of crap up a lot higher than it deserved.

Maybe I should have made this an F1 Thread, with a mention of Clive Palmer's crazy bullshit? I would prefer to talk about F1 than Clive stupid Palmer.

D

Deleted member 438

Hell yeah, you gotta check out Kimi's interview a couple of seasons ago on Top Gear. He dropped one classic one liner after another.

F

Fazed

Hell yeah, you gotta check out Kimi's interview a couple of seasons ago on Top Gear. He dropped one classic one liner after another.

I will when I get fast internet back. Damn stupid limits.