Handlebar Grips

Benjobiker

So I looked and we haven't talked much at all about this. Anyone finds some good padded/ comfortable ones or ones that just pain look cool?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jwood9

I also have been in the market for new grips. I got a set with my ride it moto levers a few months back and the rubber is starting to wear.( I read the same about the driven grips) I love the look of them having aluminum on them but i need something to last longer. Any opinions?

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
I enjoy the ProGrip 719's. I have had a few sets now and they are comfortable and come in a bunch of colors.

Dom83

How did you like the CNC grip?

I also have been in the market for new grips. I got a set with my ride it moto levers a few months back and the rubber is starting to wear.( I read the same about the driven grips) I love the look of them having aluminum on them but i need something to last longer. Any opinions?

SeñorJack

El Guapo
i hate my cnc ride it grips. i rocked them for about a month before i wore it out on the left from clutching. the quality is super crappy. which for some reason works out ok with the levers, but the grips are no bueno. also the black on my grips turned to a bluish grey color in about two weeks. and I garage her