Handlebar Dimensions

lmracefan

I am looking to replace my stock handlebars with something with a little less pullback. does anyone know where I can find the stock handlebar dimensions (width, sweep, ht, etc). I have tried using the search with no luck. Thanks.

Woody146

Banned
Measure them...lol...width is 7/8th...renthal or spiegler-lsl makes all kinds of bars...all 7/8 will fit in your tripple clamp....you will have to drill holes in new bars for controls and also play with controls to make them fit just so...but most companies make MORE aggressive bends...I have superbike bend..it looks less aggressive but that in turn makes it MORE like clips ons.

Woody146

Banned
Measure them...lol...width is 7/8th...renthal or spiegler-lsl makes all kinds of bars...all 7/8 will fit in your tripple clamp....you will have to drill holes in new bars for controls and also play with controls to make them fit just so...but most companies make MORE aggressive bends...I have superbike bend..it looks less aggressive but that in turn makes it MORE like clips ons.

* diameter not width*

Woody146

Banned
I am looking to replace my stock handlebars with something with a little less pullback. does anyone know where I can find the stock handlebar dimensions (width, sweep, ht, etc). I have tried using the search with no luck. Thanks.

Ours would be the naked bars just an FYI...idk if they are exactly those dimensions..but damn close...