Handle Bar help

Jwood9

I hope there isnt a thread on this already but im very interested in new handle bars. I have seen where renthals have been used and ive also seen a fz1 with easton bars. Im currently looking for something a little thicker but depending on the results with mrthompsons clip ons i might go that route. I dont know what fits and what is needed but i know i will be doing brake lines at the same time so it wont be a problem to get longer or shorter. Im also looking for maybe a silghtly thicker grip with a little bit thicker bar ends if this is doable? Anyone who has done this mod and enjoyed the results input would be awesome. Also if there was a type of drag bar that is almost straight i think that would be very cool :america:

mrthompson

There should be a lot of choices on thicker grips. Most likely you will find them in cruiser accessories I know my cousin's Harley grips are twice the size of mine but I was pretty sure his bars are no thicker than mine.

For the drag bars- from what I can tell they will need to be moved forward if you lower the height. If you font you most likely will hit the tank. I really thought about a lower straight bar also, but with what I mentioned it sounds like it might be more work.

H

Hoover

There are multiple posts on here on this. Go back a ways and you will find some good info.
I am running Renthal Streetfighters and have pics and install info about a year ago.
I'd find them for you, but I'm too lazy